Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to grow.

I think I decided to name a goal and work to achieve it. This is my motivation. A goal to make each morn better than the previous eve. A goal to grow in my faith. A goal to better myself each day and not dwell on my faults. A goal to learn how to talk about faith, life, and unity.  I want to build my spiritual toolbox.  I want to have a full service garage when I get to the next place. I want to teach. Teach children, not fill their cup, but teach them that knowledge is something to be embraced and to empower themselves. To watch them grow, to make each of their morns better than their previous eves.

I want to study more. I want to learn more. I want to be more. I want to detach from my love for a land, not to say that is a bad thing, but to know that my soul and heart can be free to do the will of God's and not my own.  I want to be a useful being, to use all of my capacity. I want to use my talents - although sometimes I don't always know what they are.  I want to give all of myself so I can do the work that is right for me, knowing that he will give me something I will love to do and will be good at. That is what I so eagerly want. I want to return home to visit and see my friends and know they are growing also... maybe alongside me or maybe apart... but to know they are growing too. That is all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment