Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Little More Optimistic

I woke up this morning a little more optimistic than the night before... and even as I write this I think to myself, "Let each morn be better than its eve and each morrow richer than its yesterday"

So, here I am trying to make today a tad bit brighter than my situation the day before.  Hopefully, it starts working.  I think prayer may have been a better idea this morning than listening to "Like a G6" by Far East Movement.  I'll make it a point to find some place quiet for lunch and say one or two that are on my mine - including a special one for my friend's stained shirt and my last day at the magazine's office.

Sunday I start a new venture - into the realm of teaching young minds.  How blessed can I be to be chosen as the person to enlightening these little souls that will go on to do such amazing things that I can not even comprehend at this point in time.  As I type this a wondrous smile stretches slightly across my face because I know I was just given such a gift that I can't contain the joy just in my finger tips. Aside from what I think is the end of days and creation of all anxiety ever manifested, I have found out that through this journey there are refreshing waters overflowing from my soul.  I just need a cup to catch them. I think I'm missing that cup sometimes and really, I think that cup is service.

I want to get involved - get the courage to call the correct people, find the right information, and do the tasks asked of me.  

"Let deeds, not words, be your adorning"

Here I am coming full circle, sometimes feeling like I'm running in place, but I know that once I let my feet hit the ground I'm gone. So fast, so gone - only until the next test comes my way.  I dare you, bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment